02/12/2009

It would be different if we could just give it another go-around.





Continuing my photo serie based on Gondry's movie  "Eternal Sunshine of the spotelss Mind".  Here with Pierrick, Maxence, Nastasia, Maia and Clément :).

School is going fine, the holidays are coming up and I have so much work to do, I just hope I can get it all together for the end of the year. Thinking about continuing my studies in the states next year, so handeling all that paper work too. :) Can't wait to go to the Alpes to celebrate new years with my primary school friends :D, I miss them!

"Remember me. Try your best. Maybe we can."



3 commentaires:

NASTASIA DUSAPIN a dit…

S U P E R B E ma puce !
un des meilleurs truc que t'ai fait in my mind !
i lOve .

Chloé a dit…

Génial !
Une idée vraiment chouette, et la réalisation est top.
j'aime en particulier les portrait des gens effacés :)

mingsen a dit…

wonderful. i love the way you are photographing. you inspire to learn more about it^^